Monday, July 28, 2008

Joint Theater Trauma System

This is my daily driver, at least in the summer


This is my car for every day - at least in summer, and it is now for 22 years . Only last May, he was a little pimped with new paint and new bumpers including ironing. The red stage is celebrating its 40th birthday next January (SR 1969). Behind it one sees the same shepherd Suleica F 430 of 1967.
The photo was taken on a small camp south of Sinsheim on the way back from the annual meeting of the Type 3 - lovers in the Black Forest.
And this was the car (and I) from 20 years ago ......
Here is the car straight from the painters returned to the hall. After 22 years, new paint! The roof is back in the original painted color Togaweiß .










And here 2 weeks later, almost fully assembled.
could Now I finally installed some 20 years stored in my bracket to bumper. An accident helped me in the spring of the extended first sentence in brackets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment