Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bosco Folding Trailer

Joint Ops ... again

Last night I actually wanted to use for a quiet candlelight dinner with various diplomats. After all, we want to know what's going on. But at the first call came so comments like: you did not say a decision ... wonder We already know where you stay ... Some curses and insults (not as bad as it sounds) to the deputy of the diplomats, I was told, in short depp style: D

Depp and The Idiot wanted a Offline POS remove unused. Since we have a POS on our Killboard still missing, flew Aron and I decided to just go and let the BS Wartargets (which were always offline) are Wartargets.

When we arrived, the Fleet was already on the way ... with only about 30 minutes late.

arrived in the target system, a safe-POS has been established, some Capitals jumped in and began the attack.

repeatedly tourists came flying through the system, and POS as we shoot, especially me, was too boring, the tourists were informed at home and in the best manner sent back doormen.

, the quality of tourists between 2 Industrials ( Mammoth and Iteron MkIII) and went up to a Myrmidon and Megathron . More

not actually happened in the 2 hours we took to the POS destroy .

made on the return flight, me and the Amatar Amarr Navy's attention, I would be a criminal and dared to attack me as well sometimes. I think it is time again for a couple of missions: D But first we must connect the Wartargets again in the ass, which have yet dared to actually one of our "noobs" to shoot. Who gets the daily also a briefing: What ship for what purpose and how do I fittest a Hauler.

That's first ...

So long, fly save

Roske

0 comments:

Post a Comment