Monday, September 7, 2009

I Have A Pimple In My Nose

On Speed In-house

As you know, I stand fast on small ships, so I'm with savoco again the Interceptor geskillt.

was recently set a small roaming, with HACs bissel little shit as support. To return something to come into practice, I flew with ner Stiletto. First I followed the Fleet, which had nearly 10 Jumps projection, but nothing happened. As I reached the Fleet it was also quite fast, was at a gate a reported Raven . With the other tacklers I jumped through and we were immediately added a second Raven before.

little later and we got some systems on Intel by a gang which is moving in our direction, then we turned around and flew towards them. Shortly after it arrived on a gate to a small skirmishes in the course we were able to Sacrilege and Falcon succumbed. A Curse tried to escape but was also shot on the run yet. All in all, we lost only one Interceptor (and this time not mine ^ ^).

Then we tried a 20-strong fleet TCF catch, but did not succeed until a exception.

Now that we were on the road has been a while, the Fleet was taken home and completed.

It made a lot of fun to be back in time Ceptor been on the road again and I hope to find time for it.

Fly save,

Cu savoco

0 comments:

Post a Comment