Monday, August 24, 2009

How To Make Sony Dvp-sr200pregion Free

First Fleet, First Kills

For about 14 days I am now at evoke. At first, I've pulled my logistics and the area met. Gradually, I am actively flown in the Fleet and roaming gangs ... also the first kills were not long in coming.

Last Saturday was a late roaming announced in T1 cruisers, so I let me spend the Stabber Corp. hangar and flew. After a few jumps we had (close to 20 T1 cruiser + 4 acceptors), a 40-strong transition from BS Mostly Harmless at Popo, who had previously beaten probably still with the Goonswarm. They followed us up to Deklein, first in Venal we could depend on it. Kills were none, nor Losses. On way back in tribute from then crapped my WLAN and it was now 0 clock, I stayed off the same

On Sunday morning I wanted to go home again fly the Stabber, agile and fast enough she is.

So I logged on and flew a direct route back to the Syndicate. Mostly Harmless station in a system I had a single Raven on the scanner, and only one in Asteroidenbelt scan range. Of course i want to visit the matter in detail and flew out.

5km I was next to the Raven on it from the Warp Disruptor .., 5km orbit set, faction-loaded ammunition and fire-free.

After the Shield of the Raven was cracked (about 4 minutes) they went down pretty fast. I myself had about 50% Shield. As was the Raven in structure, they got gain of 2 acceptors and another BS. It has saved them but not more ... . Unfortunately, I came with my Stabber away but no longer ... .

The rest of Sunday was rather quiet. We'll see how this week is.

fly save,

savoco

0 comments:

Post a Comment