Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Implantation Blood With Tissue

Awake

As the gentle reader has seen, has done here since a good while, nothing more. The reasons are varied, and some I will list them here. Others are not, go to the gentle reader is nothing.

In recent months much has happened. So I am with my girlfriend moved into a new apartment, and even when we were about to multiply, we have managed to turn us against each other's neck during the renovation phase. Since the RL is your first responsibility, of course I neglected during that time gambling.

Because now even the silly season, the players outside lures (ie to the outside, the outside with the beer gardens, swimming pools and above) were, and other members of the Lucky Space Brigade RL conditionally indispensable went our research POS offline in Lowsec and some villains ( I would have just made) the modules frequently shoot away ... several billion in the ass. This was, at least for me the first full scale so as to go into the RL and nurnoch adjust to the skill to connect. Meanwhile, the Luckies have connected to large parts of the DEPP.

I pulled the project moving with all the associated problems and suicide attempts by before I again devoted himself to the game.

And there I was drawn back to 0.0. To a question at the Forum were also a number of offers ... the NC would approve. Since I go to the big NAP now but really did not feel like I knocked at ev0ke independently. which has been accepted there. The PvP Char savoco in ev0ke. Corp., the industry now on geskillte Roske the associated Industrial Corp..

meantime I could use some Ops. fly and have to say, hats off. Then wish I look at the 0.0 ... Enemies and objectives as far as the eye can see. Well planned and executed operations. Clear objectives.

Thus we in a ger Ally (I've always been a fan of), I neglected while in my spare time ... but my English is already working on ensuring it is not rusty.

I will soon begin to write reports Battle of the ops in which I participated. Possibly. are also a few live reports from the front.

I hope the reader will forgive me my negligence with respect to the last few months, but the RL is going nunmal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment