Monday, November 9, 2009

Best Bang Buck Surrond Sound

You Depp!

The name says it all.

DEPP

Like many of the former Lucky Space Brigade and I went to the idiots.

How come I want to outline briefly.

As you know, I was a long time on the road for the Alliance Ev0ke. It was really a great time, but I realized that I would never have enough time support added to this alliance as it would have deserved it. I sat long after my trial period Balauf deal with me and as a result rejected the offer of permanent employment. I am ... Ev0ke PvPers are the German PvP Alliance ... it would have to fit. It did not fit.
I think I was too much PvP: D Can you say that. I do not know.

In any case, I again collected in the empire was ... after about 1.5 years at last my first lvl4er own agent released and done such a Care Bear stuff.

Then I switched to DEPP to Fountain. The alliance is an event horizon Collection of ... Well let's say not so inveterate PvPlern. They keep a few systems in Fountain, but only in my eyes because no one pays for it to market.
But what the hell, I'm not gone there because of the ally but because of the Corporation. And as I say, for the first time in a long time I start to feel again Corp. in a home.

waiting now quite EvE actually only on the new update and what will make us truly knows no Dominion so real. All make plans, both offensive and defensive plans plans. can I for one am curious what will get around to it, even if I believe ward off the Ally no real attack.

Whether other Holder in Fountain will be particularly unhappy about it, I dare even to doubt, for nothing to be proud has not truly EH.

Maybe I'm wrong too, but seis drum ...

from 1.12.2009 and the following winter we'll see how it will go further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment