Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hydrogen Peroxide On The Face

end! Off! Past

After a time the news blackout now back again: My blog.

I want to apologize to all readers, but to avert worse by the Corporation and to give the alliance management, any other way from this blog causes the fetched draw.

How so some have suggested I come with my way wiedermal people on their feet. But ... whatever. Alliance leaders fail to comply with their own rules, I will wide connect up the feet.

For a few minutes we are no longer part of the Event Horizon Alliance. For some time The decision was made we go, but the IT Alliance invaded before we had everything from evakuiiert Fountain. So we have only about 90% of all the things found out.

But still better than nothing.

I for one am glad to finish the chapters and look forward to new adventures.

So long, fly save

0 comments:

Post a Comment