Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lufenuron In Treatment Ringworm Cat

My first variant "bed that," the White


Here are some pictures of my first Type 3 - Variant. Purchased by an old gentleman at first hand for a DM and drove 10 Winter. In 2001 I cut the car then. Many parts I have in my hall.
With this car we were running on other things in the Zillertal to the ski. There were (almost) never any problems with the car.
This photo shows the car in Starnberg near Munich. There we stayed at a friend at that time.

Here we see the Vari before the new paint (besides my red stage) in Kiel. Since I met through friends who hold a Kiel bed shop, I was able to trade a new painting when I went to the store for a few years of advertising. Therefore
got the car so professional - stickers on both doors and the tailgate. Looked very nice, and people looked around for it.
What I have supported by this Variant everything, even to the end for house construction, is almost unbelievable!
If I have other old photos digitized, I will be here to ask a few.

0 comments:

Post a Comment