Sunday, August 3, 2008

What Kind Of Shoes Do You Wear For Step Aerobics

Red Karmann 34

this is my second big Karmann, also a 1500 S in 1965, with of course not original paint. I have this car, by the way until now my most expensive type 3, for 1700 DM bought, which was 1988. I needed it really just the entire front. Meanwhile, the transplant is completed. This Karmann I have a few more years before seen on Oldie meeting here in the area. With a very rare pseudo - grille on the nose. Too bad I did not like this photo.

Ghia I have from this last year I removed all the necessary parts and sold the body.


Somewhere I still have a photo of the complete car or with the front, which now adorns my blue 34th. But better a car than cure 2 Bad.









Sometimes the room with me a bit short in the hall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment