Sunday, August 3, 2008

Remove Semen From Spenis

My '72 Variant 1600 L

Sun This is now the replacement for the spent Vari.
It is a 1600s variant by May 1972. Bought for little money in the near Rendsburg.
The car was modified, to 1983, here in the next village. In the fall I will get him in my hall, at the moment it is still a friend in his garage.

So I have found him. The door sills are OK bumper recordings also fender well. Is only through the passenger door and the rear bumper. Even the water box (fan / blower) is OK!

belonged to that a medium pile of parts that the seller had even inflated the tires to be picked up! Some parts I could dispose of the same, others were placed in storage. The body gets the front plastic fender
which were intended for my beige Vari. Special series steering wheel, and a few other goodies that have so accumulated. Also be the Ahk. Original time the car was turquoise metallic. One idea I Achat - in metallic. In the color I have a hatchback and it looks great.


And he looks inside. Only 2 small holes on the A-pillars at the bottom must be given. The engine has a broken Lima - no problem. In the front there was a small electrical fire (the spare). Fix. Meanwhile is also another engine installed. But again that is replaced when the new engine is ready. Then another IA compile and ...
Let's see when that is finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment